Cell Culture Room
Supervisor : Silvia Panseri
The Cell Culture Room is equipped with instruments for the storage, expansion and culture of eukaryotic cells on standard supports and/or innovative biomaterials. The in vitro studies focus on biological characterization of novel solutions for nanomedicine applications, tissue engineering and tumor engineering.
List of equipment:
- Laminar flow hood for working with cell culture in sterile condition (for 2 operators) (Biohazard Classe II)
- CO2 incubator for maintaining cell culture
- Centrifuges and microcentrifuge
- Advanced fluorescence inverted microscope system (Nikon ECLIPSE Ti)
- Water Bath
- Fluorimeter and luminometer (Fluoroskan FL)
- Microplate photometer (Multiskan FC)
- Cryopreservation system (nitrogen storage and -80°C Freezer).
- Services: 1 storage room, sterilization service by autoclave, UV irradiation