Privacy and Cookies Policy
Based on the provisions of Article 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (Code regarding the protection of personal data), the CNR-ISTEC, as Controller of personal data, provides the following information:
- Processing of personal data is aimed solely at the performance of the services offered by the site;
- The data provided may be processed by the Controller and by the employees assigned according to the service requested;
- The data will not be disclosed to third parties;
- For the identification of those responsible for the processing of personal data contained in the databases existing in the various organizational structures in which the CNR is organized, to which ISTEC refers to the “Manual for the security and correct processing of personal data in the Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche” (legislative decree no. 196/2003);
- For the identification of the type of sensitive and legal data processed by the Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, reference is made to the Regulation issued with provision no. 18 of the CNR President (Prot. 0002676 of 12/04/2007);
- The processing of data is carried out by CNR-ISTEC employees specifically appointed or by parties acting on behalf of the CNR-ISTEC itself, appointed as data processors or managers, using computerized procedures, able to protect and guarantee confidentiality of the data provided, and in the ways and limits necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes;
- Interested parties may make use of the rights referred to in Article 7 of the aforementioned Code and in particular the right to obtain confirmation of the processing of their personal data, to request rectification, updating and cancellation, if incomplete, erroneous or collected in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for legitimate reasons, addressing the requests to the Controller.
The following legal notes have been prepared in accordance with the 2011 Web site Guidelines of the Minister of Public Administration and Simplification
The Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR) – Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologia dei materiali Ceramici (ISTEC) has created the official website with the aim of optimizing the information assets of the Institute and making information on-line for their collaborators, the research community, citizens, businesses, schools, national and international research institutions and other administrations rapidly available on the web.
Copyright and rules for the use of downloadable materials
All contents on this site are protected under the laws on copyright, patents and Intellectual Property. Any trademarks of products or services present in this site are cited based on the authorization of the respective right holders in the field of trademarks, patents and/or copyrights; the web editorial staff is in any case available to regularize, with the appropriate references, any errors that go out of the editorial control.
Use of the site
The CNR-ISTEC takes the utmost care in the quality and updating of the information published. Nevertheless, in relation to the great variety of sources used, internal and external to the CNR-ISTEC, and to the large number of pages available, it is good to keep in mind that as time goes by, the information could lose its validity and reliability. It is therefore advisable to view, where present, the date of last update published on the page consulted.
Under no circumstances can the CNR-ISTEC be held liable for damages of any kind caused directly or indirectly by access to the site, by the use of interactive tools, by the inability or impossibility of accessing it, by the use of the information contained therein. The CNR-ISTEC reserves the right to modify the contents of the site at any time and without notice.
The site editor of the CNR-ISTEC works with the aim of promptly updating any information: any errors, faults or malfunctions, both on the institutional presentation pages and in the other sections can be reported in writing directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The site editor will correct them as soon as possible.
Re-forwarding to external sites
The CNR-ISTEC assumes no responsibility for the content of sites that can be accessed through links within the site, provided as a simple service to users. Their presence does not imply either the approval of the contents presented there nor any form of insurance regarding the quality of the services or products available there.
The files on this site available in download mode (for example technical documentation, regulations, forms, etc.), unless otherwise indicated, are freely and freely accessible under the conditions established by the owner.
For any suggestions and alerts, please refer to the Contact section.
Extended information on cookies
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes of installation of cookies may also require the consent of the User.
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of providing the services offered by the site; for their installation, the prior consent of users is not required.
Activities strictly necessary for operation
Other types of cookies or third-party tools that could make use of them
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregate form and may not require the consent of the User or could be managed directly by the Owner – depending on how described – without the support of third parties
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this Site, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Place of processing: USA
How can I control the installation of Cookies?
In addition to than listed in this document, the User can manage preferences related to cookies directly within his browser and prevent – for example – that third parties can install. Through the preferences of the browser it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation of cookies by this site is eventually saved.
“Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche – Istituto di Scienza e Tecnlogia dei Materiali Ceramici” with registered office in Piazzale Aldo Moro, 7 – 00185 Rome and operational headquarters in Via Granarolo n. 64 – 48018 Faenza (RA).